Polar is looking for Senior Publisher Services Account Managers to manage our relationships with the world’s leading web publishers. This is a great opportunity to join a company exclusively focused on helping publishers grow their digital businesses, both through innovative industry-leading products and market expertise.
By joining our team, you’ll be part of an award-winning company that cares about your success as much as that of our clients, working alongside other driven and talented individuals who want to provide better solutions for publishers.
The Publisher Services Account Management team is responsible for driving client success on the Polar Platform. From implementation to optimization and providing ongoing business guidance, Senior Account Managers play the primary role in driving overall client satisfaction for our most strategic accounts.
- Provide key guidance and insights to our biggest publishers to help them maximize their revenue
- Oversee the Polar implementation process, from kick-off through launch
- Train clients on the Polar product
- Advocate for sales and demand strategies, whether direct or indirect, to maximize competition for publisher inventory
- Compile inventory and performance evaluations for each client, highlighting opportunities and making recommendations
- Serve as clients' primary contact and ensure the satisfactory resolution of all requests
- Gather client feedback on Polar products and services and present to internal teams
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Need to be able to understand a situation, convey a point clearly and ensure all sides understand each other.
- Demonstrated experience working with strategic accounts, preferably with publishers
- Project / account management skills: specifically, being able to lay out deliverables and follow-through on hitting them
- Ability to conduct analysis and make recommendations to maximize publisher yield
- Passion and desire to play a leading role in driving a new business to success
- High level of initiative to find solutions and drive improvements to the business
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, preferably from the perspective of a publisher, SSP, or other publisher tech provider
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- A Bachelor’s degree and at least 5 years work experience. An MBA is a plus.
- Job will require travel to meet with clients and colleagues
Why Polar? Polar is a leading platform solution for the world’s largest publishers. Our platform helps publishers monetize and scale their native and non-standard advertising businesses across desktop, tablet, and smartphone. Our tech powers 100+ premium sites across the globe and is on its way to serving 20+ billion impressions by year end. Polar is privately held with teams in Toronto, New York and London.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org