An Examination Of The Business Side Of Branded Content, Showcasing Fresh Perspectives On The Challenges And Opportunities Publishers Now Face
The Business of Branded Content showcases fresh perspectives on the challenges and opportunities publishers now face. Surveying publishers across several verticals and geographies, this report provides a robust examination of the business side of branded content.
Key Findings for Publishers:
- Sales and Revenue: 81% of publishers surveyed sell branded content programs to media agencies.
- Pricing and Packaging: CPV is the fastest growing pricing model with almost 50% of publishers pricing branded content based on views.
- Content Creation and Distribution: 3 out of 4 publishers leverage paid social media to drive traffic to branded content.
- Performance Metrics and Renewals: 95% of clients measure success by the number of pageviews for content.
- Business Challenges: 56% of publishers cited pre-sales talent is the top need for scaling branded content business.