Senior Account Manager
New York City, NY | Full-Time | Publisher Services
June 22, 2017
If you’re interested in solving challenging problems for some of the world’s leading publishing companies, while also getting to work with a world-class team that is fun, caring, and nimble, then this opportunity will likely resonate with you. We are a group of individuals committed to providing our customers with world-class technology, best-in-class strategic services and cutting-edge industry insights.
Polar partners with the world’s leading premium publishers to help scale their branded content business. Conde Nast, Gannett, Oath, News Corp, The Telegraph and other Global 100 publishers use our platform to scale their branded content business. Polar makes it easy to create dynamic native formats for any device, promote branded content across multiple channels, optimize performance, and assess engagement with insights.
Polar is headquartered in Toronto and has a growing global footprint, with offices in New York, London and Sydney. This position will be based out of our growing New York office. You will get to interact with some of Polar’s top customers, right in the heart of the City.
Interested in joining our growing family? Learn more at www.polar.me/careers
- Develop sales, workflow and optimization strategies for publishers to maximize the value they receive from the Polar platform
- Lead regular meetings with senior business leaders to share industry insights, present recommendations, discuss business strategy, and showcase the product roadmap
- Educate clients on best practices and strategies for growing their branded content programs, including pricing, pitching, and ad placement and design
- Serve as an industry expert for our clients, providing strategic guidance that extends beyond Polar’s product offerings
- Derive data-based insights and recommendations to improve the performance of publisher media assets
- Channeling client needs and direct feedback into product requests
- Job will require travel to meet with clients and colleagues
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills. Need to be able to present strategic and operational recommendations to senior leaders at large publishers.
- Passion and desire to play a leading role in driving a new business to success
- High level of initiative to find solutions and drive improvements to the business
- Project / account management skills: specifically, being able to lay out an account plan and deliver it
- Ability to conduct data analysis and make recommendations to maximize campaign performance
- Deep understanding of the online advertising industry, preferably from the perspective of a technology platform or a publisher
- A Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years of experience working with strategic clients, preferably publishers. An MBA is a plus.
Life At Polar
Ordinary days are for ordinary people – you’ll find neither at Polar! Joining the Polar team means working with a tight group of passionate individuals that all have an unmatched dedication to revolutionizing the digital publishing industry. Our culture is built on a foundation of business transparency with an office-wide “no-door” policy – that’s right, nobody has an office! Every Monday, Wednesday and Friday the entire global team meets virtually for 15 minutes with updates from every department so that everyone knows what’s going on.
Our core values are leadership, fearlessness, awareness and growth. Share with us how you live these values personally or professionally.
Highlights You Should Know About Polar
How To Apply:
- Name Your Resume and Cover Letter File: ‘YOUR Name – Senior Account Manager (NY)’
- Email Your Resume And Cover Letter To: email@example.com
- Use The Subject Line: ‘Apply –Senior Account Manager (NY)’