Support Campaign Manager
London, UK | Full-Time | Sales & Marketing
About the Role
Polar is looking for a detail oriented self-starter to join our Go-To-Market team and help drive adoption of our Social Display advertising solution. The Campaign Support Manager will work directly with Polar’s publisher partners to launch and manage advertiser campaigns and support the overall partner relationship. Acting as the first point of contact, the Campaign Support Manager will work closely with Account Managers (AM) and Technical Account Managers (TAM) to escalate issues and provide solutions for partners.
- Act as the first point of contact for publisher Social Display campaign questions
- Run Ops platform trainings and new product trainings with publisher ops teams
- Advocate campaign best practices and guide initial Social Display campaign setup
- Monitor and make optimization recommendations for live publisher campaigns to ensure successful campaign performance, e.g.
- Build dashboards for partner management
- Flag tracking/implementations issues that may be hindering performance
- Triage live campaign issues with the aim to resolve, and then escalate to AM, TAM when necessary, e.g.
- Impression and click tracking discrepancies, low CTR, etc.
- Provide post campaign client support via:
- Regular reporting updates
- Post campaign wrap reports
- Suggestions for future campaigns
- Case study development
- Assist in end-of-month billing
Technical Account Management
- Field inquiries from the support mailbox and escalate appropriately
- Troubleshoot and triage live campaigns, e.g.
- Tag debugging on live pages
- Safe frame and other common issues check
- Targeting and trafficking issues
- Social Post types and support issues
- Basic HTML/CSS debugging
- Train and troubleshoot within Ad Server and DSP (Programmatic)
- Operations training with Publisher teams ongoing
- Working sessions to setup and fix existing campaigns
- Preview Tool setup and ongoing updates
- User Management – adding/editing users and teams to MediaVoice
- 1-3 years experience in digital media
- Media agency or publisher experience
- Ad Ops experience
- Basic HTML/CSS experience
- Exceptional communication skills, written and oral
- Exemplary attention to detail
- Highly customer service oriented
- Self-starter who can prioritize autonomously
- Understanding of how/when to escalate issues
- Takes ownership of relationships and projects
This role reports to the VP of Revenue Operations, based in NYC.
At Polar, our mission is to enable a business model for premium content. We partner with premium publishers by providing technology solutions to grow branded content revenue. We have a global footprint of the world’s largest publishers who choose Polar to power their branded content programs. Some of the media companies and brands that use Polar’s platform include Condé Nast, The Huffington Post, USA Today, New York Post, The Telegraph, Toronto Star, National Post, The Australian and many others.
Our product vision anchors on a set of core platform capabilities that are used to offer multiple solutions for the industry, that all help enable and scale branded content programs and business models. Polar makes it easy to create dynamic native formats for any device, promote branded content across multiple channels, optimize performance, and assess engagement with insights.
We’re an agile, product lead company with a strong focus on quality software development. At the same time we complement our software platform with industry leading technical and strategic services for publishers. Our product and engineering teams are mostly based in Toronto, Canada and our go-to-market teams are based in New York and Sydney, Australia.
- Team of 40 people, headquartered in Toronto, offices in New York, London and Sydney. The business has raised $14m in capital, operates profitability.
- Customers are exclusively large publishers, including Oath, News Corp, Conde Nast, Gannett and The Telegraph. Revenue is global: 55% US, 25% UK and 20% Australia.
- Product is a platform sold on a SaaS model to publishers, solutions are used for branded content distribution & measurement (on-site) and premium advertising formats.
- Read more about what it’s like to work at Polar.
- Read about how we try to cultivate a greater sense of focus, calm and peace in a modern era.
- Read our CEO’s thoughts on how we think about our industry.
Visit our blog to learn more about what life is like at Polar: https://polar.me/blog/culture/
Why Are You Here
Understanding your values is important to us as we evaluate if we are the right fit for you. Our CEO has developed a widely used framework to help answer this important question.
Here is what you can expect from Polar, aligned with the values listed in the framework:
- Mission & Purpose: our mission is to help publishers generate revenue so they can continue to inform, inspire and entertain the world with trusted content.
- Growth & Development: developing new skills and gaining new experiences that are challenging, meaningful and valuable are what you can expect at Polar.
- People & Community: our team is smart, talented and kind (we are a bunch of Canadians after all!). We enjoy each other’s company and friendship.
Compensation & Recognition: we pay competitively, all full-time team members receive stock options and we recognize meaningful contributions.
Wellness & Balance: we encourage people to take time away and to disconnect fully. Working evenings and weekends is discouraged. Mindfulness practices are incorporated in many ways (see our CEO’s personal blog: findfocus.today).
How to Apply
- Email your résumé to Emily Rice (Talent Experience Manager): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Use The Subject Line: ‘Apply – Support Campaign Manager (UK)’